Android Application Development Course
Android is the name of the mobile operating system owned by Google. It most commonly comes installed on a variety of smartphones and tablets from a host of manufacturers offering users access to Google’s own services like Search, YouTube, Maps, Gmail and more.
When you complete this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you can share with your co-workers and potential employers. Certificates of Completion help demonstrate your accomplishments, IPCEICT is an accredited institution, and as a result, the certificates can be used for formal accreditation.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes
- The structure of Android OS and SOA concept
- Introducing Android Studio IDE
- Hierarchy of Views and building first Android application
- Activity Life Cycle and Multi-Activities Application
- Android Permissions
- Communicating with other Apps (Implicit Intents)
- Advanced UI Views (RecyclerView, GridView, Dialogs … etc)
- Files Input/Output in Android
- Shared Preferences
- Styles and Values in Android
- Multi Media programming
- Publishing to Google Play Store