Microcontrollers Programming Course
This course will introduce you to the micro-controllers and how you can deal with it and program it with the Micro C programming language. You will be able to deal with inputs and outputs and perform many mini projects.
When you complete this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, which you can share with your co-workers and potential employers. Certificates of Completion help demonstrate your accomplishments, IPCEICT is an accredited institution, and as a result, the certificates can be used for formal accreditation.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Microcontroller Architecture and Programming
Microcontroller communication protocols