The IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security Program is targeted towards grooming high-schools, engineers and computer science students in the areas of human-computer interaction, information system and cyber security.
The Program aims to enable students to build and develop different networks, understand the concepts of information infrastructure, network security and learn the techniques of detecting the attacks and secure a network from internal and outside attacks. At the end of the course, students will be able to understand a variety of generic security threats and vulnerabilities, understand the principles and practices of cryptographic techniques identify and analyze particular security problems for a given application and apply appropriate security techniques to solve security problems and create safe and secure work space.
- Fundamental of Computer Networks.
- Concepts of Operating System and Administration.
- Auditing, Securing standards and Best Practices.
- Network Defense and Countermeasures (NDC).
- IT Infrastructure Management.
- Cyber Forensics & Cyber Laws.
- Java Programming with Crypto API.
- Security Concepts.
- Business Communication.